Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New and Exciting!

I am very excited to say that Knoxville has some great new options on the way for diners and bar goers alike. A new UPSCALE sports bar and music venue coming to you in November, I believe everyone will be very impressed with what is being done in the space formerly occupied by World Grotto. A new speakeasy and live music/event space will be opening side by side also in November. The space is very close to downtown and will provide a nice alternative away from the younger crowd that flocks to the Old City.
Just giving you a little teaser of what is to come, I will write more when I have it. I hope to be working on some level with both of these establishments. I have met the owners and think both of these spaces have the right people behind the scenes to make them very successful.
We shall see...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment