Tuesday, July 28, 2009

And So it Begins...

I am beginning this blog as an addition to my website and personal business www.HeavyPourConsulting.com , a consulting company specializing in front of the house issues and marketing for both bars and restaurants. As I stated this is just an addition, I don't want to solely use this forum to promote myself or business, It will be a place where I discuss the service industry...positive and negative! I plan on articles, stories, quotes, jokes and the occasional drink recipe. The more people that read and comment the more we can all learn from each other.
There is my intro, I will now leave you with your quote for the day:

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink, because when they wake up in the morning that's the best they are going to feel all day"
-Frank Sinatra

No comments:

Post a Comment